Landmass has an unparalled track record of providing meticulous and well integrated project management services. We work directly with our designers and consultants so that every stage of the project is delivered consistently and coherently.
Our clients can be assured that we act as a single point of contact throughout the entire process, managing all consultants and the construction contract. A dedicated project manager from our team will lead and track every step of the journey so that you know the process is being handled as proficiently as possible.
- Preparation & Brief – surveys, brief development, extensive communication with client, image boards & samples, final layout
- Planning Application & Consents – applications, liaise and monitor with council, co-ordinate and apply for licences
- Design Development & Production Information – detailed designs, monitor specialist requirements and obtain quotes, provide National Building Specification NBS, liaise with Building Control inspector, approval of every detail of design requirement, floors/walls /fittings/ceilings/kitchen
- Contractor Procurement – inspect and issue tender documents to Quantity Surveyor, review of tender returns, attend interviews, value engineering
- Construction Period – Supervision of works and quality, frequent site attendance, monitor and resolve issues, attend meetings with contractor, consultants and client, carry out final snagging list
- Furniture, Fixtures & Equipment (FF&E), delivery and installation – e.g.: complete list and detailed floor plans listing each item location and exact dimensions, mood boards, show room visits, management of delivery and installation